The Secret Kitchen
- Suggested Size: 2,500 to 4,000 SF
- Target Markets: First corporate store to be located in Mississauga, Brampton, or Downtown Toronto. Additional franchise locations are to be located throughout the GTA.
- Agent – Janis MacDougall
- Type: Restaurant. Tenant is new to Canada and will use the first corporate location to showcase for future franchisees.
- Patio: Desirable but not mandatory.
- Industrial: HVAC – 1 ton for every 150 SF, Electrical – 200 amp, 3 phase 4 Wire, 45
The Secret Kitchen – A Vegetarian Saga is the brainchild of celebrity Chef Aanal Kotak and aims to take the world on a culinary journey of the grandeur of Royal India with a contemporary twist by reviving the artfulness of courtly manner and presentation.
Renowned Chef Aanal Kotak’s curated menu has received much praise at her successful location in Australia. She wants to expand her operations to the GTA to share her culinary creations.
The restaurant concept offers a contemporary interpretation of the royal kitchen of India with local ingredients. Prepared using only the best quality ingredients, each plate promises to excite and amaze your taste buds.