- Suggested Size – 1,400-2,000 sq ft
- Immediate Goal – Ontario
- Agents – Greg Rabin, Karen Koenig
- Site Type: Fast-food restaurant. Free-standing or End-Cap preferred. DRIVE-THRU Mandatory.
- Signage: Allowed signage is the same as or better than adjacent competitors.
- Anchors: Site has one or more adjacent anchors such as big box retailers, proximity to daily needs generators such as grocers and proximity to lifestyle generators such as furnishing or home goods stores.
- Traffic Count: Greater than 20,000 traffic count on primary street. The higher the traffic count, additional measures may be required for accommodation.
- Visibility: Building location allows maximum visibility from the primary street. Site topography does not locate building below the street level. A slightly elevated position is preferred. Existing or required landscaping will not obscure building.
TACO BELL, established in 1962, has instant brand recognition as the world’s largest Mexican-inspired restaurant company, serving 36 million customers each week, in over 7,000 restaurants across the globe. TACO BELL Canada is a national brand that has demonstrated economic stability, offers opportunity for growth and gives back to the community, “Live Más” The TACO BELL Brand in Canada, with over 170 locations is part of Yum! Brands, Inc.
Taco Bell AAA franchisee covenant: Multi-unit, experienced operator with over 40 KFC and Taco Bell locations throughout Ontario.