- Suggested Size – 1,100 – 1,700 sq ft (Street Front), 400 – 500 sq ft (Enclosed Malls)
- Immediate Goal – Toronto (West of Yonge St), Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Georgetown, Bolton
- Agent – David Steinhouse
- Type – End-cap or inline highly visible street front, open to drive-thru opportunities. Enclosed malls.
- Minimum 18′ of store frontage for street front locations
- Adjacent to a major anchor tenant – Grocery, Liquor, Dollar Store, Major Gyms
- Pylon signage
- Maximum signage exposure on front, facade, and back of unit (where possible)
Osmow’s is one of North America’s fastest-growing quick-service restaurant chains, boasting more than 145 outlets. Its modern take on classic Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes has proven a hit with its ever-expanding customer base. Serving the best shawarmas this side of the Atlantic, Osmow’s pita wraps offer a choice of chicken, beef, lamb shawarma, Beyond Meat™, or falafel, as part of an extensive menu that also comprises of delicious platters, signature creations and daily specials.
A family business founded by Sam Osmow, today Osmow’s is run by his son Ben, and his daughter Bernadette alongside a dedicated team of professionals who pride themselves on being considered to be part of the Osmow’s family. Ambitious franchisees are at the heart of the successful expansion of Osmow’s across Canada, with most franchisees owning multiple locations. Osmow’s head office supports franchisees across their operations, going above and beyond to ensure franchisees are in the best position to ensure their continued success, inspiring many former employees to open their own Osmow’s franchised store.