- Tenant - KFC
- Region - Ontario
- Suggested Size - 1,400-2,000 sq ft
- Immediate Goal - Ontario
- Agents - Greg Rabin, Karen Koenig
Real Estate Requirements:
- AAA Franchisee Covenant-Multi-unit, experienced operator with over 40 KFC and Taco Bell Locations throughout Ontario
- DRIVE-THRU a MUST! Power and Strip Centres & Mall (Exterior Pads) Unit locations with other food options with Grocery and other strong Anchors
- High traffic locations on main streets at major intersections
- High Population Counts lunch and dinner
- High visibility, high density, residential and/or business areas are most desirable.
- Near Industrial, Offices and other Workplaces, Universities & Colleges, Cinemas and Sports Complexes
- Free-standing or End-Cap
- Patio: Desirable
- Pylon Signage
Landlord’s Work Requirements:
- Electrical Service: 400amp 120/208v 3phase/4 wire. If the building is not sub fed, a fuse disconnect and meter/meter cabinet is required. Location per Tenant drawings
- HVAC: 1 ton per 125 sq. ft., 2 rooftop units with gas hook-up
- Kitchen: 6tons/ heating 125MBH
- Dining: 10tons/ heating 180MBH
- 2″ cold water line supplied with meter and back flow preventer as per region standard, with pressure to be minimum 55 psi and maximum 79 psi
- 6” Sanitary
- 6” Storm
- Gas Line: 7” w.c. providing minimum 1200CFH Telephone: 2” conduit
- Cable/Internet: Fibre Optic-7 minimum
KFC is one of the few brands that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook who created a world-famous recipe more than 70 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. That cook was Colonel Harland Sanders, and now KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain with more than 20,000 KFC outlets in 125 countries and territories around the world and over 600 locations right here in Canada. And you know what? There’s still a cook in a kitchen in every last one of them, freshly preparing delicious, complete family meals at affordable prices.
This design Speaks to our heritage and passion, our passion for cooking, the quality of the food that we serve and the feeling we create in each of our restaurants– warm and inviting, just like the Colonel’s home. The interior brings forth warm wood tones and handcrafted materials accentuated with the signature brand red and complemented with organic green spices and rustic artwork. At the center of the space is a display giving homage to our roots and sends the message that KFC is a wholesome, fun and modern experience — Always original, delivering the hospitality, taste, and abundance of a home cooked meal.
KFC Canada is pleased to introduce String-Tie 2.0, the next step to our growth in Canada on the journey to bring forth bold, authentic, original and digital restaurant design.