Java U Cafe
- Tenant - Java U Cafe
- Region - Ontario
- Suggested Size - 800 - 1,200 sq ft
- Immediate Goal - Brampton, Downtown Toronto, GTA, Midtown Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Uptown Toronto
- Agents - Jeanine McLaughlin, Karen Koenig
- Target Markets: Downtown, Midtown, and Uptown Toronto. Surrounding GTA (Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville). Other markets will be considered as well.
- Site Type: Street Front and power centres, Urban and Sub-Urban
- Surrounding Area: Nearby Office and Retail, Central business districts, Colleges and Universities, Theatres, Sports and Entertainment venues
- Traffic & Pedestrians: Excellent foot traffic
- HVAC: No venting or exhaust required
- Additional: All day parts-Breakfast, Lunch through to late night
A Montreal born, hip, innovative café that serves exclusively Fairtrade organic coffee, roasted from top quality beans infused with the aromas and flavors that are uniquely Java U. We also offer a wide selection of teas that either calm or invigorate the soul. Not only do we serve a great cup of coffee, we have over 20 kinds of gourmet paninis and wraps, mouth-watering baked goods, and a selection of hearty soups and salads. Java U brings you quality ingredients, impeccable presentation, and a fast and friendly service for a convenient and affordable pleasure at any time of the day. There is something for everyone!
Tenant Website: https://www.java-u.com/