Busy Bee Tools
- Tenant - Busy Bee Tools
- Region - Ontario
- Suggested Size - 10,000-12,000 sq ft
- Immediate Goal - Calgary, Edmonton, Hamilton, Kitchener, Oshawa, St. Catharines, Stoney Creek, Whitby, Winnipeg
- Agents - Karen Koenig, Kelly Farraj
TO LEASE OR PURCHASE
- Target Market:ONTARIO – Oshawa, Whitby, Hamilton, Kitchener, St. Catharines, and Stoney Creek. ALBERTA – Calgary and Edmonton. MANITOBA – Winnipeg.
- Site Type: End Cap or In-line
- Demographics: +50,000 Population.
- Traffic: High Traffic.
- Anchors: Commercial/Industrial with light retail.
- Surrounding Area: Close proximity to retail draws.
- Additional Notes: Loading dock & grade level.
Deal Terms – Flexible Deal Structures
- Conversions preferred (any existing retail, appropriately zoned).
- Land Lease or Building Lease.
- Possible Land Purchase.
- Term: Initial 10 Year Term Plus Four (4) 5 Year Renewal Options.
We are proud to be one of the first companies in the industry to begin importing and manufacturing machines for the market back in the late 70’s. Since the beginning, our philosophy of business has been to Buy Direct and Sell Direct to the end user avoiding traditional dealership networks and passing the savings directly to the customer. Our brand of machinery, Craftex & Craftex CX Series, is a household name in Canadian woodworking & metalworking and can be found in thousands of workshops across the country
Tenant Website: www.busybeetools.com
Busy Bee Tools as a Tenant:
Complimentary use does not compete with most other most other tenants.
One of Canada’s Premier Woodworking & Metalworking retailers.
Modern clean retail look.
Established in 1976, 10 locations across Canada.