TBG’s Listing Round Up
Here’s the latest from us! (Oct 31 – Nov 4, 2016)
229 Consumers Road, Toronto
- New restaurant complex at the intersection of Highway 401 and The Don Valley Parkway
- High growth area featuring new office and condo construction
- Approximately 24,000 office employees within walking distance and over 100,000 households within a 7-minute drive
- Pylon signage opportunities facing Highway 401 available, visible to over 4 million commuters per week
- Dedicated, free parking for restaurant customers
- Large patio spaces available for all units
For more information, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representative, Rami Kozman (extension 245, email@example.com) or Avi Behar, CEO and broker (extension 227, firstname.lastname@example.org) at 416.636.8898.
SportClips – Site requirement – Ottawa area
- SportClips is an original concept that combines sports, haircuts, and guy-centric marketing in a successful national franchise! The relaxed sports-theme atmosphere and continuous sports broadcasts offer men and boys a rewarding experience they can’t find anywhere else.
- Site search is currently focused on the Ottawa market
- 1,000 square feet – 1, 400 square feet
- Grocery anchored
- High-visibility street front
Swim school – Immediate Requirement for lease
- Size: 5,000 to 6,000 square ft.
- Use: Swim School
- Parametres: Ability to dig down 7ft. | no columns throughout the space |Ceiling height minimum 18 ft.
- Location: Richmond Hill | Markham
- Parking: Surface parking for minimum 30 cars
For inquiries or site submissions, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s Director of Sales and Leasing, Barbara Kless (extension 24, email@example.com) at 416.636.8898.
Fall Food Drive
Our first annual Fall Food Drive is in full swing!
Do you have a meeting at our office coming up? We would love for you to contribute by bringing a canned food item.
Food items needed:
Canned vegetables, pasta/ pasta sauce, canned fruit, 100% fruit juice, rice, high fibre/low sugar cereal, oatmeal, flour, granola bars, canned meat in water, canned fish (tuna in water), dried/canned beans, peanut butter, baby food (vegetables and fruit)/ baby cereal/ baby formula.
All donations will be going to The Daily Bread Food Bank and we will be collecting donations until mid-December.
TBG’s Listing Round Up
Here are the latest listings from us (Oct 17 – 21st):
266 King Avenue East, Newcastle
- Newcastle is a community in the Municipality of Clarington in Durham Region, Ontario, Canada.
- Newcastle is located about 80 km east of Toronto, and about 18 km east of Oshawa and Bowmanville on Highway 401. It is also the southern terminus of Highway 35 and Highway 115.
- Rapidly developing area with new residential communities in development.
- New retail/commercial project in the heart of Newcastle.
- High-traffic zone.
- Great exposure, access and parking.
- Ideal for all retail/commercial/institutional uses, including, but not limited to, restaurant, service, medical, retail, schools, offices.
- For more information, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representatives, Justin Pearlstein (extension 250, firstname.lastname@example.org), Matthew Goldsman, Manager of Sales and Leasing (extension 225, email@example.com) or Michael J. Saperia, Senior Vice President and broker (extension 229, firstname.lastname@example.org) at 416-636-8898.
129 & 131-133 Danforth Avenue,Toronto
- Prime Danforth retail space.
- Currently operating as a medical clinic.
- Two doors over from The Danforth Music Hall.
- Located on the Bloor/Danforth subway line with TTC access at street level.
- Ample street and area parking with a Green P lot around the corner.
- Situated among strong independent/national tenants and a strong residential community.
- Both spaces can be divided to meet the needs of smaller tenants.
- For more information, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representative, Daniel Gangbar (extention 231), email@example.com) at 416-636-8898.
30 Kern Road, Toronto
- First class prestigious office space, located in prime Don Mills Rd. / York Mills Rd. area.
- Easy access to Hwys. 401 and 404 and Sheppard Subway.
- Ample free parking.
- Close to restaurants.
- Ideally suited for professional office.
- For more information please call The BeharGroup Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representative Robert Eklove (extention 224, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Greg Evans, Executive Vice President and Broker (extension 230, email@example.com) at 416-636-8898.
Tiny Hoppers – Immediate Lease Requirement
Tiny Hoppers is an international company providing quality child care. They have locations in the Greater Ottawa Area, Eastern Canada, Western Canada and Saudi Arabia.
- Searching for locations throughout Ontario.
- 3,500 – 7,000 square feet.
- Outdoor play area of 2,500 – 4,500 square feet (must be adjacent to the building and provide direct access).
- Standalone unit/pad or an end unit to maximize number of windows.
- Centre and outdoor play area can be on first or second floor (with elevator).
- Located within high-density corporate sites, office buildings, business parks, hospitals, or in middle to upper class residential communities with a neighbourhood plaza, and a mix of row homes, town homes and single family homes (usually new construction and developing communities
- For inquiries, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representatives Kelly Farraj, Director of Tenant Services (extension 249, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lily Masters, Manager of Sales and Leasing (extension 239, email@example.com) at 416.636.8898.
Craft Chippery – Immediate Lease Requirement
Fresh chips and snacks prepared fresh on-site daily using healthy and high quality ingredients such as sunflower oil and local non-GMO potatoes Unique and premium array of products, including a variety of chips (eg. sweet potato, taro, cassava, plantain, nacho), puff products (eg. onion rings, pork rinds, shrimp crackers), dips and beverages Cooked and packaged in front of the customer to create a fun and theatrical experience Offering take-out, eat-in (optional), catering, gift baskets, custom orders and seasonal promotions.
- Targeting GTA sites with high traffic and visibility.
- 500—1,000 square feet.
- Mall, plaza and street front.
- Ventilation required.
- For inquiries, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representative Rami Kozman (extension 245, firstname.lastname@example.org) at 416.636.8898.