Fall Food Drive
Our first annual Fall Food Drive is in full swing!
Do you have a meeting at our office coming up? We would love for you to contribute by bringing a canned food item.
Food items needed:
Canned vegetables, pasta/ pasta sauce, canned fruit, 100% fruit juice, rice, high fibre/low sugar cereal, oatmeal, flour, granola bars, canned meat in water, canned fish (tuna in water), dried/canned beans, peanut butter, baby food (vegetables and fruit)/ baby cereal/ baby formula.
All donations will be going to The Daily Bread Food Bank and we will be collecting donations until mid-December.
TBG’s Listing Round Up
Here are the latest listings from us (Oct 17 – 21st):
266 King Avenue East, Newcastle
- Newcastle is a community in the Municipality of Clarington in Durham Region, Ontario, Canada.
- Newcastle is located about 80 km east of Toronto, and about 18 km east of Oshawa and Bowmanville on Highway 401. It is also the southern terminus of Highway 35 and Highway 115.
- Rapidly developing area with new residential communities in development.
- New retail/commercial project in the heart of Newcastle.
- High-traffic zone.
- Great exposure, access and parking.
- Ideal for all retail/commercial/institutional uses, including, but not limited to, restaurant, service, medical, retail, schools, offices.
- For more information, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representatives, Justin Pearlstein (extension 250, email@example.com), Matthew Goldsman, Manager of Sales and Leasing (extension 225, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael J. Saperia, Senior Vice President and broker (extension 229, email@example.com) at 416-636-8898.
129 & 131-133 Danforth Avenue,Toronto
- Prime Danforth retail space.
- Currently operating as a medical clinic.
- Two doors over from The Danforth Music Hall.
- Located on the Bloor/Danforth subway line with TTC access at street level.
- Ample street and area parking with a Green P lot around the corner.
- Situated among strong independent/national tenants and a strong residential community.
- Both spaces can be divided to meet the needs of smaller tenants.
- For more information, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representative, Daniel Gangbar (extention 231), firstname.lastname@example.org) at 416-636-8898.
30 Kern Road, Toronto
- First class prestigious office space, located in prime Don Mills Rd. / York Mills Rd. area.
- Easy access to Hwys. 401 and 404 and Sheppard Subway.
- Ample free parking.
- Close to restaurants.
- Ideally suited for professional office.
- For more information please call The BeharGroup Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representative Robert Eklove (extention 224, email@example.com) or Greg Evans, Executive Vice President and Broker (extension 230, firstname.lastname@example.org) at 416-636-8898.
Tiny Hoppers – Immediate Lease Requirement
Tiny Hoppers is an international company providing quality child care. They have locations in the Greater Ottawa Area, Eastern Canada, Western Canada and Saudi Arabia.
- Searching for locations throughout Ontario.
- 3,500 – 7,000 square feet.
- Outdoor play area of 2,500 – 4,500 square feet (must be adjacent to the building and provide direct access).
- Standalone unit/pad or an end unit to maximize number of windows.
- Centre and outdoor play area can be on first or second floor (with elevator).
- Located within high-density corporate sites, office buildings, business parks, hospitals, or in middle to upper class residential communities with a neighbourhood plaza, and a mix of row homes, town homes and single family homes (usually new construction and developing communities
- For inquiries, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representatives Kelly Farraj, Director of Tenant Services (extension 249, email@example.com) or Lily Masters, Manager of Sales and Leasing (extension 239, firstname.lastname@example.org) at 416.636.8898.
Craft Chippery – Immediate Lease Requirement
Fresh chips and snacks prepared fresh on-site daily using healthy and high quality ingredients such as sunflower oil and local non-GMO potatoes Unique and premium array of products, including a variety of chips (eg. sweet potato, taro, cassava, plantain, nacho), puff products (eg. onion rings, pork rinds, shrimp crackers), dips and beverages Cooked and packaged in front of the customer to create a fun and theatrical experience Offering take-out, eat-in (optional), catering, gift baskets, custom orders and seasonal promotions.
- Targeting GTA sites with high traffic and visibility.
- 500—1,000 square feet.
- Mall, plaza and street front.
- Ventilation required.
- For inquiries, please call The Behar Group Realty Inc., Brokerage’s sales representative Rami Kozman (extension 245, email@example.com) at 416.636.8898.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop Comes To Canada
We are excited to announce that our client, Halsted Hospitality Ltd, who is the exclusive franchisee and operator for Potbelly Sandwich Shop in Canada, will be opening their first and flagship location in Toronto this October at 83 Yonge Street (at King).
“Potbelly will bring a bold new flavour to the Toronto sandwich market by offering delicious and classic sandwiches prepared quickly by a friendly staff, all in a warm and inviting environment,” said David Kozman, President of Halsted Hospitality Ltd.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop is a fast casual restaurant chain with over 400 locations across the United States, the Middle East and the United Kingdom. They serve warm and toasty classic sandwiches with high quality ingredients, as well as salads, soups, cookies, hand-scooped shakes, cold beer and a full breakfast program. Potbelly’s promise is to provide its customers with fresh food, delivered fast by a friendly staff.
“We are thrilled about the opportunity to be working with Potbelly to open up stores in Canada.” said Greg Evans, Executive Vice President at The Behar Group Realty brokerage. “Their story, food, promise and commitment to corporate responsibility are just a few of the many reasons why we are happy to be working with them.”
Another major piece of the brand Potbelly brand is their welcoming environment, with the décor of each store reflecting the local community and history. Each Potbelly shop also has a local musician playing acoustic guitar a couple of hours a day.
Another Potbelly location will be opening at 180 Bloor Street West (across from the Royal Ontario Museum) in January 2017.
To learn more about The Behar Group – check out our corporate profile.
For more information on Potbelly Sandwich Shop® visit, www.potbelly.ca.