61 Thompsons Road West
Residential Development Site
- Penetanguishene is a town in Simcoe County, located on the south-easterly tip of Georgian Bay and is known as the Gateway to Georgian Bay. Penetanguishene is a picturesque bilingual community with a population of about 9,000 as of 2016.
- Zoned and approved for a 4-storey residential apartment building
- Services at lot line
- Site plan approved for Phase 1 building of 20 units, all above ground with surface parking
- Phase 2 is approved for another building of 21 units to be built at a later date
- Deliverables available upon request
- Zoning: RM (Residential Multiple Units) (Also allows for Seniors Residences, School, Day Care, Place of Worship)
- Lot: 1.58 acres, with 281.89 ft. of frontage along Thompsons Rd.
- Physical Description: Rolling and at grade with the street frontages
- Surrounded by residential properties
- Easy access to HWY 93 to the east and locally to downtown Penetanguishene
- Close to Village Square Mall, anchored by Foodland, Home Hardware, Pharmasave, LCBO, Mega Dollar, Tim Hortons and a wide assortment of restaurant and convenience retail