1195 Queen Street East
- Currently operating as Heritage Nursing Home on Queen St. E. at Leslie St. in the heart of Leslieville, one of Toronto’s most desirable neighborhoods. Great access to public transit, parks, schools, restaurants and shopping. Minutes away from the Beaches and downtown Toronto.
- Lot: Approximately 154.24 ft. frontage by 295.19 ft. deep; Irregularly shaped; Approximately 1.05 acres
- Buildings: The lot is improved with a 4-storey, 113-room nursing home (approx. 46,000 sq, ft,) and a detached garage of approx. 5,000 sq. ft. There is surface parking for 20 vehicles.
- Legal Description: PT LT 11 CON BROKEN FRONTTWO OF YORK; PT LT 3-4 PL D155 TORONTO AS IN CA223069 CITY OF TORONTO
- Zoning: R (d 1.0) (x 807) and subject to Toronto By-Law 695-2000, which allows a maximum GFA of 10,550 square metres with a maximum height of 14.5 metres, maximum building depth of 59 metres and minimum open space of 29%
- The City’s Queen St. E.—Leslieville Planning Study initiative recommended amending the Official Plan to permit a maximum height of 20 metres, but the By-Law was not amended
- The Seller has met with the City and discussed the viability of creating access from Marigold Ave. through the property to Queen St. E. This access may be used in a negotiation to add more square footage of development to the site, possibly as much as resulting in a total of 150,000 sq. ft.
- 2017 Realty Taxes: $243,691.15
- Asking Price: $12,500,000
Feature Sheet Coming Soon!