Mini Pro Tennis Centre
- Tenant - MINI PRO Tennis Centre
- Region - Ontario
- Suggested Size - 4,000-5,500 sq ft
- Immediate Goal - Kleinberg, Richmond Hill, Vaughn, Woodbridge
- Agent - Martin Scott
- Target Markets: Vaughan (Main Target Market), Kleinberg, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge
- Parking: Ideally 12 parking spaces (flexible requirement) with off business hours parking available (weekends and 4-8 PM is busiest)
- Space Division: 90/10 warehouse to office split
- HVAC: heating system in warehouse required and A/C in office preferred
- 14’ minimum height
- Playing surface will be coated with sand-filled acrylic paint
Mission – The MINI PRO Tennis Centre promotes easy introduction to tennis for small kids and smart learning of tennis fundamentals for faster player success.
Vision – Attract more small kids to play tennis and provide opportunities for players to improve more quickly. Encourage and support future tennis champions by providing an active start and solid fundamentals in Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD).
As an owner and head coach of MINI PRO Tennis Centre, Valentina Bespalov has more than 15 years of successful coaching experience in training both professional and starting players, kids and adults. Valentina Bespalov is a certified professional tennis coach recognized by Tennis Canada and the Russian Tennis Federation. She started her coaching career in 2007 in Russia then immigrated to Canada as a tennis coach in 2010. Since then, she has provided tennis lessons at various public establishments, clubs, and tennis schools, including but not limited to Valan Tennis Academy, Ace Tennis, and Thornhill Park Tennis Club. Valentina’s passion for teaching small kids drives her to open children-sized tennis courts that nurture physical development, technical fundamentals, and fun for each young player.